Meet our team
Founder of ADVISER Armknecht & Partners Attorneys-at-Law, member of the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Gdańsk, practicing as a legal advisor for over 30 years.
During this time, he not only advised many domestic and foreign companies on a wide range of economic relations in the banking, construction, TSL (Transport - Forwarding - Logistics) industries, making himself known as a lawyer not only looking for solutions but above all a partner building long-term business relationships.
Wojciech is an experienced lawyer who is primarily guided in his professional work by integrity and a partnership approach, focusing on the goals of ADVISER Armknecht & Partners Attorneys-at-Law clients.
Mediator, entered on the list of permanent mediators at the District Court in Gdańsk, specializing in civil and commercial disputes, including banking and construction matters.
Privately, he is interested in universal history, the history of the organization of the State of the Teutonic Order, international relations, and genealogy.
• banking law,
• construction law,
• commercial law,
• inheritance law,
Managing partner of ADVISER Armknecht & Partners Attorneys-at-Law, Vice-President of the County Branch in Gdynia of the Employers' Association "Pracodawcy Pomorza" based in Gdańsk and a member of the Polish Sports Law Society in Poznań.
Author of scientific publications, papers, pieces of training, and lectures, incl. in the field of commercial law and legal regulations of the TSL industry, legal theory, and personal data protection, including comments for the websites Prawo.pl (Wolters Kluwer), Trans.info and Dziennik Gazeta Prwana (DGP).
At ADVISER Armkencht & Partners attorneys-at-law, he deals with legal services for entities operating in such industries as TSL, IT & TMT, and Sport.
Privately, he is interested in history, international relations, legal theory, sport, in particular football and sailing.
• commercial companies law,
• law of contracts and commercial contracts,
• data protection law,
• sports law.
Membership in organizations:
• member of the Polish Sports Law Society with its seat in Poznań
• Vice-chairman of the Poviat Branch of the Pomeranian Employers in Gdynia
• DPO - Data Protection Inspector (2018),
• CISS - Certified IT Security Specialist (2021),
• Certified IT Information System Security (2018),
• Security Inspector (2011),
• Certificate of admission to ABW classified information in the scope restricted and confidential (2016).
• Conference of the University of Gdańsk, Academy of Physical Education in Gdańsk and the Gdańsk City Hall, Sociological explorations of contemporary sports spaces, Gdańsk, March 15 - 16, 2012. - the topic of the speech: "Sponsoring as a source of sports financing";
• Conference of the University of Gdańsk, ELSA Gdańsk, National Conference on Sports Law - through the eyes of an athlete, lawyer, sponsor, Gdańsk, 07.05.2012. - the topic of the speech: "Sports sponsorship and selected legal institutions";
• Conference of the University of Gdańsk, ELSA Gdańsk, 3rd National Conference of Sports Law - Legal and financial dimension of sports activities - when sport becomes business, Gdańsk, 09/05/2014. - the subject of the speech: "Image contracts in the system of Polish sports law";
• Conference of the University of Gdańsk, ELSA Gdańsk, 4th National Conference of Sports Law - Sports law in Europe and in the world. In search of the best models, Gdańsk, April 24, 2015. - the topic of the speech: "The national washing order and the application of universal standards of international sports organizations";
• Conference of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine with its seat in Kyiv (Національна академія наук України, НАНУ), VII International Conference - Effectiveness of legal norms, Kyiv (Ukraine), 16-18.11.2016 - the subject of the speech: “Effectiveness of law - stadium ban as an institution public law or private law. A one-case study from a legal and comparative perspective between Poland and Germany ”;
• Conference of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Gdańsk, VI National Conference of Sports Law - Sport and Media, Gdańsk, May 26, 2017. - the topic of the speech: “Selected legal problems related to the exercise of media rights”;
• 3rd Scientific Conference of the Pomeranian Bar Association in Gdańsk, Sports Law, Gdynia, 09.11.2017. - the topic of the speech: "The scope of the Dispute Resolution Chamber (DRC) at the International Football Organization (FIFA), Issues introducing to the system of legal protection bodies on the example of football discipline";
• National Conference of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Gdańsk - Legal aspects of the activities of sports clubs, Gdańsk 10/05/2018. - the topic of the speech: “Do the organizers of professional leagues need rationing mechanisms in terms of the ownership structure? A case study in football ”;
• Polish National Scientific Conference of the Institute of Legal Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences and Currenda limited liability company. as an example of a disproportionate improvement of the debtor's situation in enforcement proceedings ”.
Legal trainee at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Gdańsk, associated with ADVISER Armknecht & Partners attorneys-at-law since 2020.
Katarzyna is a graduate and doctoral student at the Faculty of Law and Administration of the University of Gdańsk, a scholarship holder of the Erasmus + program implemented at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium), a graduate of the School of British Law and the European Union "Certificate in English and European Union Law".
Author of scientific publications in the field of civil, insurance, and new technologies law.
- civil law
- real estate law,
- new technologies law,
- family law,
- insurance law.