One of the biggest challenges for family businesses today is how to ensure the sustainability of the business in the face of difficult and inevitable generational changes and how to secure the future of the family based on the accumulated assets. This is a process that requires many years of preparation and the selection of appropriate tools to secure the interests of all parties. Our law firm provides professional support and legal assistance to clients, getting acquainted each time with the personal and business situation of doyens and successors, as well as the goals they want to achieve.
Our services include:
- developing and implementing a succession plan, including among others: drafting a will, “family constitution”, marital property agreement (prenup) or partnership agreement,
- settlement of inheritance and tax issues and correctness of tax settlements,
- audit of business assets and family investments, which will allow for a precise determination of the assets held and the possible succession risks associated with them,
- audit of the business or company related to determining the risks associated with the death of the owner or long-term incapacity to perform management duties, including the assessment of insurance or life insurance policies in terms of beneficiaries and procedures for triggering the payment of benefits,
- providing opinions and implementing the appropriate strategy in the company to simplify and organize the corporate structure of the conducted business,
- preparation of documentation following the requirements of the planned restructuring of business for the future inter-generational succession,
- legal advice on the sale of a company to an external investor, whether in the form of a management buy-out aimed at its acquisition and subsequent management (MBI - management buy-in) or a buy-out by the persons managing the company on their own or in cooperation with a selected capital partner (MBO - management buy-out).
We provide comprehensive legal services in the field of Succession in business, among others for the following industries:
Trust the professionals
ECL Euro - Cargo - Logistik Kontor GmbH
Bearing in mind the reliable and timely performance of services by lawyers from ADVISER Armknecht and Partners Attorneys at Law, we hereby provide them with references and recommend ADVISER Armknecht and Partners Attorneys at Law as professional business and legal advisers.
Transprojekt Gdański sp. z o.o.
We confirm that the lawyers from ADVISER Armknecht i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni have provided our company with legal advisory services in the field of corporate matters, in particular in the field of commercial companies law. The services were provided in a timely and reliable manner, and the cooperation was professional.
CodeTwo sp. z o.o. sp.k.
In August 2023, the Polish company CodeTwo (CodeTwo sp. z o.o. sp. k. limited partnership) Jelenia Góra (Poland), an independent software vendor recognized as 2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year Customer Experience Award Finalist and 2019 Microsoft Partner of the Year ISV Winner, successfully cooperated with ADVISER Armknecht & Partners attorneys-at-law in Gdynia (Poland), a professional business law firm. ADVISER Armknecht & Partners attorneys-at-law provided legal service on contract law to CodeTwo. During our cooperation, Mr. Bartosz Armknecht demonstrated a high level and quality of work in the areas of legal practice such as contract law, tax law and legal services for business (business law), while demonstrating an individual and proactive approach to solving problems. Cooperation with ADVISER Armknecht & Partners attorneys-at-law is based on trust and consideration of mutual interests, which ensures high quality of provided legal service. Thus, we consider it advisable to recommend the professional law firm ADVISER Armknecht & Partners attorneys-at-law as a competent and reliable law company for cooperation.