Our law firm provides permanent and ad hoc legal services for investors, general contractors, subcontractors and design offices covering construction works contracts, including those based on the International FIDIC Contract Conditions (e.g. the design&build - D/B formula). Our knowledge and experience are based on many years of legal services provided to: developers, construction companies, design companies, port authorities (hydrographic structures), port terminals, production and handling companies (industrial structures - e.g. yards and warehouses, housing communities (renovations, alterations, and extensions), local government units, subcontractors (assembly, electrical, installation, performing elevations, groundworks, plumbing, carpentry (windows and doors), water installations, fire protection (fire safety), or supplying construction equipment. In addition, we constantly cooperate with tax advisors, and notaries, which allows for comprehensive service of all matters and aspects related to the construction process.
Our services include:
- legal advisory on the implementation of the investment process (including PPP), taking into account aspects of development (residential construction), environmental and construction law,
- verification of construction projects as to their compliance with the applicable decisions, spatial development plans, and technical standards,
- professional representation of our clients in administrative proceedings related to obtaining decisions - building permits, notifications, approvals for use, acceptance processes, as well as legal representation in court disputes arising as a result of the construction and investment process,
- legal support in drafting, negotiating and concluding general contracting agreements (design & build and construction), construction work agreements with subcontractors (construction & FIDIC contracts) and design contracts, as well as ongoing legal advice,
- counseling within the scope of construction works contracts, installation, equipment lease, OSH - on the construction site (accidents at work), construction supervision, enforcement of claims for construction defects (complaint process), payment (vindication of monetary or compensation claims),
- audits of construction projects and real estate - verification of the property in terms of its actual state (reducing the risk of land, determining the status of technical documentation, etc.), legal status, ownership status, the possibility of investing in the property, determining the location of access roads, possible easements, connections, etc.
We provide comprehensive legal services in the field of construction law, among others for the following industries:
Trust the professionals
Adare International Ltd sp. z o.o. oddział w Polsce
The order included the audit of the structure, forms and costs of employment and implementation of solutions, including the required employee documentation, as well as a legal opinion justifying the changes made. Thanking you for the professional approach and timely execution of the order, we recommend ADVISER Armknecht i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni (attorneys-at-law) in Gdynia as a reliable legal advisor.
Avril (Mixscience) BNA Nutrition Animale sp. z o.o.
In our opinion, the lawyers of the law firm ADVISER Armknecht i Partnerzy Radcowie Prawni sp.k. based in Gdynia provide high-quality services that are distinguished by the accuracy of solutions and effectiveness, in particular in the field of debt collection. Based on our experience so far, we recommend the law office as a professional law firm.
Polbrok Agencja i Spedycja Międzynarodowa sp. z o.o.
We highly appreciate the cooperation with ADVISER Armknecht and Partners Legal Advisers. All orders were completed on time and with the highest quality.